24 September 2008

Michelle Branch - Together

Together is a new song from Indonesian-American singer, Michelle Branch. She made her debut in 2000, and released the platinum-selling albums The Spirit Room and Hotel Paper in August 2001 and June 2003 respectively. During this period, she collaborated with Santana on the single "The Game of Love", which won a Grammy Award. In 2004, she formed the musical duo The Wreckers with fellow musician Jessica Harp. Michelle Branch will release her first solo album with record company Warner Bros. Nashville, Everything Comes and Goes, in February 2009.

Together is a song written by herself for soundtrack movie Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2.

Michelle Branch - Together

3 comments:

rufus said...

You are so cute michelle cant get enough of you. Cause as your song goes you are like everywhere to me when i close my eyes its you i see. lol Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read that article. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.