02 October 2012

Pop Zone: Melanie B - I Want You Back (Featuring Missy Elliott)

Melanie B is a member of the famous United Kingdom girl group Spice Girls, has released a pop R&B song "I Want You Back" which was later released to his first single.

Missy Elliott written this song with Gerard Thomas and Donald Holmes and became the first hits of the solo Spice Girls. Music video of "I Want You Back" was directed by Hype Williams and also charted on MTV Asia Hit List around late 1998.

"I Want You Back" is a duet between Melanie B with American rapper Missy Elliott. The single was released as the soundtrack of "Why Do Fools Fall In Love" in 1998, which later became one of the existing track on her first solo album "Hot". Officially released as a single on 14 September 1998 by Virgin Records as CD single, "I Want You Back" had success on the UK Singles Chart, the highest position was reached by Melanie B and Missy Elliott. "I Want You Back" also reached at #25 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100.

No comments: