20 May 2008

Official Album Tracks: Usher - Here I Stand

Finally, the retail album of Usher's new studio album will be released soon. I can't wait for his album. Hope you guys like it.

Tracklisting:

01. Intro
02. Love In This Club (Featuring Young Jeezy)
03. This Ain't Sex
04. Trading Places
05. Moving Mountains
06. What's Your Name (Featuring Will.I.Am)
07. Prayer For You [Interlude]
08. Something Special
09. Love You Gently
10. Best Thing (Featuring Jay-Z)
11. Before I Met You
12. His Mistakes
13. Appetite
14. What's A Man To Do
15. Lifetime
16. Love In This Club (Featuring Beyonce & Lil Wayne) [Part II]
17. Here I Stand
18. Will Work For Love

This album will be released on 26 May 2008. Don't forget to buy his album.

Thanks to Texas T from TrapStar

Usher - Here I Stand

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer - it has been deleted =(

rufus said...

Cool Guy! Cool music. I saw him one time and a very gentlemen. You music are cool too. Keep yo heads up!