02 May 2008

Album Review: Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head

"Anywhere I Lay My Head" is the forthcoming debut studio album by actress Scarlett Johansson, scheduled to be released through Atco / Rhino Records on 20 May 2008. Dave Sitek (of TV on the Radio) produced the album, and David Bowie contributed to two tracks, "Falling Down" and "Fannin Street". "Anywhere I Lay My Head" features four songs written by Tom Waits, six songs written by Tom Waits & Kathleen Brennan and one original composition, "Song For Jo".

Tracklisting:

01. Fawn
02. Town With No Cheer
03. Falling Down
04. Anywhere I Lay My Head
05. Fannin Street
06. Song For Jo
07. Green Grass
08. I Wish I Was In New Orleans
09. I Don't Want To Grow Up
10. No One Knows I'm Gone
11. Who Are You?

Released: 20 May 2008
Genre: Folk

Scarlett Johansson - Anywhere I Lay My Head

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

File couldn't found :) Can you please repost it? Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

yeahhhh the file is not found

sob2

plz2 repost it!!~


=)