23 September 2019

Single Of The Day: Mandy Moore - When I Wasn't Watching

American pop singer Mandy Moore is already back to music industry. This time, under Verve Forecast Records, Mandy Moore released "When I Wasn't Watching" as her latest work on 17 September 2019. There is no such as "Candy" vibes anymore on her latest pop, you can feel folk and indie vibes on her latest music art.

"When I Wasn't Watching" will be featured on her upcoming seventh studio album as her lead-single and this rock folk pop was written by Mandy Moore with Jason Boesel, Mike Viola and Taylor Goldsmith. Upon the song's release, Mandy Moore released a statement, stating: "The idea of diving back into music after so much time and personal change was really intimidating to me for a while. But then I finally realized: I'm the only person who can make this move. It all has to start with me".

No comments: