13 October 2008

Carly Rae Jepsen - Tug Of War

Tug of War is the debut album of Canadian singer / songwriter Carly Rae Jepsen, who came in third on the fifth season of Canadian Idol. The album was released in Canada on September 30, 2008. The album's lead single, a cover of John Denver's song "Sunshine On My Shoulders", was released on iTunes on June 16, 2008. The second single, "Tug of War", was released on iTunes on September 16, 2008.

Tracklisting:

01. Bucket
02. Tug Of War
03. Money And The Ego
04. Tell Me
05. Heavy Lifting
06. Sunshine On My Shoulders
07. Worldy Matters
08. Sweet Talker
09. Hotel Shampoos
10. Sour Candy

Released: September 30, 2008
Genre: Pop

Carly Rae Jepsen - Tug Of War

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love carly rae! thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

This album is unbelievable! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I love your voice, its addicting.

Anonymous said...

I just heard her song on the radio in my office and loved it. It kept playing and it was stuck in my head. When I was walking home yesterday, I went the record store and picked it up. I dont usually listen to full CD's but I really like this one!!!!

I just love her music, sound, creativity and songwriting. Finally something fresh for Canadian Music!