09 August 2008

Official Album Tracks: New Kids On The Block - The Block

New Kids On The Block have just released the official track listing for "The Block". The album due out on 02 September 2008 and features collaborations with The Pussycat Dolls, Lady Gaga, New Edition and Akon. NKOTB recently revealed their latest single, called "Single" with Ne-Yo.

Tracklisting:

01. Click Click Click
02. Single (Featuring Ne-Yo)
03. Big Girl Now (Featuring Lady Gaga)
04. Summertime
05. 2 In The Morning
06. Grown Man (Featuring Pussycat Dolls & Teddy Riley)
07. Dirty Dancing
08. Sexify My Love
09. Twisted
10. Full Service (Featuring New Edition)
11. Lights, Camera, Action
12. Put It On My Tab (Featuring Akon)
13. Stare At You

2 comments:

Kristy Clairmont said...

I absolutely LOVE this new album!!! It's fantastic!!! I admit that I was skeptical of their comeback, but they really put me in my place with this new album!

rufus said...

I love their comeback!! their new album is cool. yeah i know that it is skeptical but still they rock!