27 April 2008

Album Review: Kellie Pickler - Small Town Girl

"Small Town Girl" is the debut album of country singer Kellie Pickler, which was released on 31 October 2006. The album was produced by Blake Chancey, who also produced the Dixie Chicks; and was released by BNA Records (a Sony BMG country label) in association with 19 Recordings.

The album has produced three singles to date: "Red High Heels", "I Wonder", and "Things That Never Cross A Man's Mind".

Tracklisting

01. Red High Heels
02. Gotta Keep Moving
03. Things That Never Cross A Man's Mind
04. Didn't You Know How Much I Loved You
05. I Wonder
06. Small Town Girl
07. Wild Ponies
08. Girls Like Me
09. I'm On My Way
10. One Of the Guys
11. My Angel

Released: 31 October 2006
Genre: Country

Kellie Pickler - Small Town Girl

No comments: