26 November 2007

Song Of The Day: Natalie Gauci - Umbrella

Natalie Gauci is an Australian singer. She won the Network Ten music contest Australian Idol 2007, at the Grand Finale at the Sydney Opera House on Sunday the 25 November 2007. She is the first wildcard contestant to win Australian Idol.

During the Top 12 performances, she received three of Mark Holden's coveted "touchdowns". Her first after her rendition of Rihanna's song "Umbrella". She later received two more touchdowns in consecutive weeks, one for "Boys In Town" by Divinyls and the last for "How High The Moon" from Ella Fitzgerald.


1 comment:

Elle said...

Heyy Nat Its Elle I Would Love To Meet You! It Has Been My Dream. Your Voice Is The Best I Have Ever Herd. I Love Your Song Here I Am! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx