16 February 2010

Celebnews: Kara DioGuardi Shows Her Bikini For Maxim

American Idol's Kara DioGuardi shows her hot bikini body for Maxim mag. American Idol judge and singer / songwriter, Kara DioGuardi recently revealed her very hot and smokin bikini body in a Maxim photo shoot. According to Zap2it, she gave an interview to Maxim magazine and posed for a sexy pictorial to go along with it. In the interview, she talked mostly about judging "American Idol", and what type of artists she looks for. When asked if she would miss Simon when he leaves, she said, "I have no idea. All I can say is the guy can do things not many folks can get away with, and people like when someone is true to himself".


She also said she missed Paula Abdul during the auditions. She stated, "During the auditions, yeah, I missed her. She was so nurturing, and I try to have some of that in my critiques. I wouldn’t say I have the maternal instinct that she had, though. I'm a little bit more New York, a little more hard-edge". She also really likes that Ellen Degeneres has joined the show. She said, "I was like, "Rock on!" Are you kidding? The thing with Ellen I don’t think everybody understands is that she's a huge music lover. That's what you need to be on Idol". You can checkout her interview and more photos at Maxim by clicking here.


No comments: