18 December 2007

Album Review: Agnes Carlsson - Agnes

Agnes (often credited as Agnes Carlsson), born March 6, 1988 in Vänersborg, is a Swedish singer who rose to popularity after winning Idol 2005, the Swedish version of Pop Idol, shown by TV4.

Agnes is the debut album composed of the songs performed by the Idol 2005 winner Agnes Carlsson. The album debuted at #1 in Sweden and stayed there for 2 weeks. The lead single, "Right Here, Right Now (My Heart Belongs to You)", written and produced by Jörgen Elofsson, topped the Swedish Top 60 Singles chart for six weeks. The second single released off the album, "Stranded", was less successful, peaking at #27 in the Swedish singles chart.

Track listing

01. Stranded
02. Emotional
03. Right Here, Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)
04. Forever Yours
05. Get My Math
06. I Believe
07. For Love
08. What A Feeling
09. Now That I Found Love
10. Let Me Carry You

Credit to: Sam

No comments: